20080521

假装多好。。

I swear I am superrrr traumatized by THAT dream I had last night. Thank God Boobies saved me from it larrr. She bombarded my cell at 10AM in the morning. All for a good cause in fact, 'cause she woke me up to go school as I have forgotten that there was roche's make-up class.(So sweet hor? :3) AH ZZZ. And so I cabbed down to school and was 1hour late! :) Still I made it to school, right? As usual, roche was irritating. LOL. Stupid chao ah beng picking on me. ZZZ. Ended like 12 and went to have lunch with Boobies, Jacq and Mai. Curry chicken and bread for lunch!! :DD Yummmy and really filling. We went to the lab to waste some time as my next class was at 3. Irritating. LOL.

The weather these days is UNFORGIVEABLE I tell you! I was like feeling so thirsty every minute lar. Went to cheers before class and bought a cup of Frizz (Raspberry flav.). It does wonders on such hot and humid days :D And so I was happily slurping it during APEL class. HEE. Roche showed us this really touching video of a man having only months to live his life. If I had only a month to live, I wouldnt even have thought of giving a lecture. All I care for are the people close to my heart and I think all I would want to do is to spent time with every single one of them. Hmmm.... I don't fear the death of me, but I fear the death of the people that's around me. It really hurts so much to lose someone so close to you and that fact that you love so much..... Wait till death creeps into your bones, you'll understand the pain. Ok period for that. Had lecture after APEL and accompanied Boobies to Bugis. We waited 45mins for bus 23 lar. Freaking irritating.

After we were done with Bugis, we went back to my place for dinner, and Ethan came. We played Blackjack again. And I won $3 :D HEE. Today's a pretty long day eh? YAWNS... Time to go! And I'm heading of to lala land again :)


Twin Attack! x3



Simple Smiles :)

Eeeee. So selfish onesxzxzxz. :p

Got nana?

This looks disturbing some how.

UGLY UGLY UGLY :::p

We heart Numeeeees!

Needless to say, Boobs and the Balls.

Haato.



smoke smoke smoke....



Oh love stories.

When actions. Speaks louder than words.

& I'll be missing you.

Is this fate, you're asking me. . .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home